Thursday, December 6, 2007

Linux is FREE

Linux is FREE. Is not like Windows nor like a Mac. Is Open Source.
Many of you are probably using Firefox~ shits like that basically uses Linux Philosophy.
Few people been asking what OS im using. Well is Linux distro: Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon). Why I left Windows? Well every month or so WinXP gets slow and virus is all over the place. So I would have to reformat or someshit every fucking time. With Linux I dont have that problem. I didnt try Vista but by the looks of it is worst then XP. So I though I gave Linux a try again, Big improvements from the last time I tryed. I have the same speed and efficiency as the day I install it. Wish there are more mainstream games on linux but is only mainly underground games and shit right now.
Try a LiveCD no Installing Necessary http://www.ubuntu.com/


And if your shopping for a New PC or Laptop and want Ubuntu Pre-install Check out DELL's New Ubuntu Lineup.
If your on a budget or dont need a super computer Check out
Everex Green PC sold by Walmart. Uses gOS Linux is a strip down version of Ubuntu. Basically another Debian Base OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment