Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Predictions Round 1: Cho 2v2

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z218/szBulgaria/bracket.jpg
These picks are base on when I stop playing like few months ago. So I donno how much they have improved.


1.Divine:Presence/Waterz vs Ultima/Smasher
Not really sure who these Divines are. I remember little of Divine clan. But I think this will be a good match up. I would give this to the Ultima/Smasher team but if the game goes past 20+mins I would give it to Divine team.
My Pick: Ultima/Smasher

2. Rjay/ExtremeZ vs Deca/borshevsky
I donno how much rjay team skills have improve but I see this as a handicap match. Unless rjay has reach a high calibur level I dont see them going past the 1st round. Otherwise Extremez need to have some decent defense and teamwork.
My Pick: Deca/borsh

3. emo:Tricksters/Legend vs ThienVuong/Memory
Interesting match. This is fairly even match I would say. But if it comes down to teamwork I would say the emo guys would pull this off. But if they cant I could see an upset.
My Pick: emos

4. Dim/Josh vs Jubai/gumball_boi
Not sure who this jubai is but assuming he is at gumball level then i would say this an even match up. Donno much about there teamwork skills. And there lies the weakness. If they play good teamwork I would say they can pull it off. Dim/Josh is pretty weak teamwork comparing with Dim/Xeu.
My Pick: josh/dim

5. NlGhT/HiGh_OuTpUt vs Trist/Prestige
Not sure who these niggas are. pretty much inter match up. should be fun to watch.
My Pick: Trist/Prestige

6. xDr:Wario/Mario vs Autumn/FighT
Pretty Interesting match. Both teams on here got pretty weak teamwork. But since the Drs play with each other longer. They got better chance. All these guys are 1v1 type of players not really teamplayers.
My Pick: xDrs

7. Saetia/4star vs NT:Joker/Smurf
Donno who these NT guys are probally the same niggas smurfing on Divine also.loL well should be fun to watch. Could be them french niggas. Good reason to bust out all the cheats at this point.
My pick: NT

8. Windu/Lord vs Zhang/Catalyst
loL I would like to see this match. See how my homie zhang does. But to be realistic zhang/cata would have a hard time in this match. Donno much about there teamwork but if they can survive the 1st 15mins then I would say they got a hail mary chance.
My pick: windu/lord

Ill try to burn all my shit and install Xp so I can watch some AOE b4 is all over.

Feel free to add your predictions in the comment box. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment