Friday, January 4, 2008

Admin Abuse - Gag Ban and Perm Ban ROFLMAO


Weak ass powers. I just change ips and names and im back. Yay!



loL i like him more when he was making cheats and shit. What happen to that nigga? Lost your l33tness?




Got Banned or was it Muted or watever form IGZ forum. I knew he would edit so I took an SS early on. Just because I call you a gay ass doesnt mean I hate gay people. Same with niggas. The point im making is getting mad over a word unless ur still a slave get over it. You think black people are not racist they fall back on there history as a scapegoat and they call u chinks slanted eye I experience it all I dont give a shit. Im not saying everyone but when the time comes they gonna use the race card. Just look at OJ Simpson.

This is what I see from you:
1) saying "nigger" is offensive to blacks. And you ban people for saying that.
2) saying "gay" I dont see you banning ppl for saying that? thats offensive to gay ppl I guess. loL
3)Be consistent or stop being lame fool.

I remember my Latino homie was about to fight a Black guy. And the crowd in the school was all watching. And before the fight they was talking shit. The black guy call him a Boarder hopper and some shit about Burrito loL. Then he call him a fucking nigger monkey trash. Then the crowd was like damn the latino guy is racist. I dont understand it they both gonna fight anyways. It really doesnt matter what your gonna call each other.



This was like the 1st time IGZ opened. What a knob ass GUI. I had to highlight the words just to read it. Honestly If Torm and M0d didnt come to help these knob asses out we would still be using this buggy ass client or better GSA. So in this SS I tryed to flood see if it crash the client it was so buggy it lagged the whole lobby so this fool had to gag me loL


Some one on GSA told me if you call John a nigga you will get ban, So I though I try it out see if this virgin actually does it. Well I guess it worked, what a dumbass.


Me getting ban from AOe:Dawn of Man forum cuz i told some one you can download aoe off the net for FREE. They said dont say that in here we dont accept illegal shits. Damn talk about dumb. They crack into the Aoe files to edit the Aoe game and units to make an Expansion they calling it "Dawn of Man" and shit and they say im doing illegal shits? the fuck up dumbass bitches.

1 comment:

  1. how do i report some one for banning me for no reason?... well it was a vote ban and he accepted it 3 admins where in there i knew all of them but the one who banned me it said kick/ban so i got banned for no apparent reason please get back to me at tylergrover97@yahoo.com and tell me what i can do to get unbanned from igz and get this guys admin taken for ABUSE!!!...thx u

    ReplyDelete