Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random Ranting by Bonster

Since I dont play NS anymore besides 2 or 3 games when nothing is left. I dont really care for it now. Back in the days when i was learning it I played for real cuz it was fun. All games nowadays not worth trying it doesnt really matter who I play.

Now im back to chowar and reg and shits and these Nsers that think they no me or something calling me an nser. Only ppl that knows me are ppl on my AIM/yahoo/MSN. The rest I donno you. You might no me from the sites i make but dont say that u no me. Yes u heard of me but keep it real if i never talk to you daily or form time to time. I donno you.

This being said. I started AOE playing REGWars and shit. Was fucking hard to learn all that crap. Thats why u be seeing me in REGwar games and RC and shits nowadays. Then as Cho got popular I started playing that for few years. Then I went to NS, which had too many cry babies and knobs at the time. That was the only reason I made NS tips website. Same goes for Cho website, I've seen a lot of cho players got better, I donno if it was my site or not but it helps aoe thats all it matters.

Back in the days I saw alot of NS teachers and student and shits. Mostly the guys that wanted to teach wanted to take credit if there students that got better and shits. I dont like to do that. Plus most of them that teach NS was dumbasses anyways. They even consider showing them one start and that make them there student and shits. If they give you credit thats there thing. but to say that you trained them thats just retarded.

I hate dumb people. Acting dumb is one thing being dumb is another. Even if your an educated. Still theres dumb people there also known as educated idiots. I kinnda like ppl with street smarts more then booksmarts. Because they can adapt to just about any place. Usually the lazy ppl are the best ones. Without them you wouldnt have Cars and TV and shits. I mean some lazy ass out there was like man I fucking hate walking to work or someshit then nigga made a car. Same with anything thats consider lazy nowadays. So dont be fooled, lazy is good. Just not too lazy like me.

The keyboard should be converted back to "abcdef" order not "qwerty" Most of you might not know this but the keyboard was setup like a type writer. People in the stoneage used type writers but if they mess up they have to redo everything. So ppl was typing to fast and made a lot of accidents. So they design this crap we go so we can be slower. Thats not efficient nowadays.
Although it would not help us, that are use to it. For new ppl that just started using an "abc" keyboard would be best. All the fuckin letters are in order.


End of my Rant
-Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment