Saturday, January 12, 2008

RusH Trying to Cash his Checks

So We was Playing REG II, This fool was Persain, Which he didnt even no how to use and was telling me how to play my Hit civ. This is his game plan during that game. Pop dumbos and attacking random spots then out of food so he keep asking our team. He probally think he was MVP of that game but the truth was he was the most stupidest one. Asking for food every 3secs yea thats some real persians skills right there son. Then when he loses he blaming me and shit.

So then he was asking me to 1v1 persian war and shit. I guess he thinks I donno how to play other civs. For a guy that talks alot of shit he was scared to play me. It took a while because other ppl was talking shit about his wack ass.


So I can tell he was scared with his knob ass Persain. He started making boats and shit in game so that the game would be cancle, which it did. This is what knobs do to delay the pain.

So then we got our cho game going.


Used Minimal skills and still win. Thats how sad it is. When im not even trying.

He was trying so hard with his sneaks and run and shit all of which you can tell nigga was scared to death. For a shittalker he not scared of no1 but when it comes to cashing his checks, Well thats a different story. He cant comprehend why he lost. The answer is simple ur shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment