Saturday, January 5, 2008

Old Rivalry for the New Year

Last week was pretty fun. Started an old rivalry again.

So we was talk about old aoe days. Then I was saying how I use to play with old pardners like print skywalker trajek crook and shits. Then this fool TnT_ML (aka __G_G__) was all saying they had big egos. Then im like yes they do but so do you so why u even talking. He was like when have i ever had a ego trip. Then i told him when u was talking shit to me that one time and I kick your ass. Then nigga got mad I guess. Then we started the game His team (HeavenSetia, ML, NYC) vs My team (Bonster, UPS Diablo, UPS Piku6969). I didnt care about teams just play it shit.
So the game starts and I can tell he was mad but he couldnt do shit but run in the whole game and ran out of food so he started asking his pardners and shit. So my team lose of course. Then 2nd game was his team (ML, milkyway,NYC) vs my team same shit. I was fighting milkyway then got double by him and my pards dont even do shit. So we lost again. loL so I went to take a shit after that and when I came back I saw this shit on my screen.

Ok so I round up my guys to play his team see if he can do shit. And damn as soon as I do look at him complaining about stacked teams. I wonder why he didnt complain when I had my other team? Atleast his team can fucking block my old team was like gone in 6mins. Oh yea when is in his favor he doesnt complain. He even says he roll me 2x (read above) ok thats pretty funny if u consider that rolling me LMAO I wasnt even fighting him the 2nd game.



So he says Bonster u only talk shit thats all u good at. Im like ok we can do this 1v1 style and nigga said no. I dont blame him cuz he knows what happen a few years back when he did accept the 1v1. And he said he didnt have a ego problem. ML u remember it now son?

No comments:

Post a Comment